- scania vci 1
- Popular combination
SCANIA VCI 2
To work with the latest SCANIA vehicles a complex vehicle communication interface has been developed which talks to the vehicle CANBUS network transferring all the vehicle data to the operative in real time.
Scania VCI2 is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania vehicles.
• Name and version of the vehicle system.
• Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
• Control unit configuration and settings.
• Information about electrical components and their location.
• Input and output signals.
• Activation of components.
• Spare part programming.
• Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
• Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
• User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.
• Vehicle Communication Interface
• USB dongle
• Carrying case
If any problems, pls feel free to contact us.
Attention: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website. If customer come from Brazil, pls also mark your CPF number in the paypal message or order message.