Mongoose JLR Jaguar and Land Rover Dealer Level OEM Diagnostics and Programming
- Displaying 1/2
Jaguar & Land Rover are now fully supported for dealer level diagnostics & module programming with the new Mongoose JLR. Jaguar / Land Rover have approved this tool as a supported interface and now offer the Mongoose JLR to their own dealership service centers as a factory diagnostics tool. Coverage includes 1999 & Up Jaguar and 2005 & up Land Rover, requires a subscription to IDS version 125 & up. This is the full blown Jaguar & Land Rover maintenance diagnostic & module reprogramming hardware. Use the Mongoose JLR directly with the software (available from Jaguar / Land Rover) on your own laptop or PC and see the same results the dealer sees.
IDS 125 is available from TOPIx
The Mongoose JLR package includes:
• Mongoose® JLR vehicle interface for Jaguar & Land Rover
• Installation CD with device driver (J2534 compatible)
The Mongoose® JLR includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance. This version is compatible with 1999 & Up Jaguar / 2005 & Up Land Rover. Please verify compatibility before ordering.
Features of the Mongoose JLR
• Mongoose JLR is a low cost VCI for factory diagnostics and module reprogramming.
• USB Diagnostics tool for HSCAN, MSCAN, J1850PWM, ROSCO, and ISO9141/KWP2000 vehicles
• Works with IDS Version 125 & Up available on the Topix Website
• Diagnostics Trouble Codes
• Data Lists
• Active Tests
• Utility tests
• Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
• CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
• Medium Speed CAN
• J1850PWM / SCP
• ISO9141 / KWP2000
• J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
• Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
• Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
• Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
• Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
Coverage includes 1999 & Up Jaguar and 2005 & up Land Rover.
• Support for L316, L319, L320, L322, L359, L538 Jaguar vehicle lines
• Support for X100, X150, X202, X250, X350, X351, X400 Land Rover vehicle lines
• Designed for use with a subscription to IDS version 125 & up
What is SAE J2534?
SAE J2534-1 API is the "Recommended Practice for Microsoft Windows 32-Bit Application Programming Interface for Pass-Through Vehicle Reprogramming".
Vehicle manufacturers are required to provide a Windows software application for reprogramming their model year 2004 and beyond vehicles using a J2534-1 capable interface (e.g. Mongoose, CarDAQ-Plus, or CarDAQ-M). This standard and associated EPA requirements will give all vehicle service/repair facilities, not just dealers, the ability to perform in-field ECU software updates.
If you want hands on training on J2534, an engineer from Drew Technologies teaches SAE class C0733 "Understanding and Using the SAE J2534-1 API to Access Vehicle Networks". To learn about this class, email email@example.com.
In addition to reprogramming, J2534 supports diagnostics and calibration. The API provides protocol-independent functions to:
• Read and write messages
• Establish periodic messages
• Perform filtering, and assert ECU reprogramming voltages.
If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website. If customer comes from Brazil, please also mark your CPF number in the PayPal message or order message.
Write a ReviewTell us what you think about this item and share your opinions with other people. Please make sure your review focuses only on this item. All reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.