Autel MaxiDiag MD703 US (GM, Ford, and Chrysler) Vehicles Diagnostic Tool
- Displaying 1/2
Autel MaxiDiag MD703 US Vehicles Diagnostic Tool, it includes GM, Ford, and Chrysler. It replace MaxiScan US703 Code Scanner Reader and it is the most advanced and multifunctional scan tool powered by its exclusive technology, is designed for technicians to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag systems for most of the US vehicles on the road today. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnostics at the right price. With the optional OBD-I adapter set, the MaxiDiag can diagnose older vehicles.
• One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
• Global OBD I & OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
• Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles
• Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,
Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board
Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
• Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
• OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
• Data graphing
• View freeze frame data
• USB cable included for product updates
• One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
• Prints data via PC-link
• Limited One (1) Year Warranty
• MaxiDiag MD703 Tool
• User's Manual
• CD software
• USB cable
If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website. If customer comes from Brazil, please also mark your CPF number in the PayPal message or order message.
Write a ReviewTell us what you think about this item and share your opinions with other people. Please make sure your review focuses only on this item. All reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.